Officer Finance and Project Administration (0.6 – 0.8 fte)
To keep up with our steady growth we’re in search of an officer finance and project administration (F/M) who enjoys working in a vibrant and dynamic environment to join our team.
Main tasks and responsibilities
- Manage the project administration for assigned projects
- Handling financial mutations in Exact
- Prepare documentation for financial audits
- Assisting the Manager Finance and Control
- Higher education degree (HBO)
- A minimum of 3 years experience in financial administration
- Excellent Office skills, especially in Excel
- Experience with handling mutations in Exact
- Excellent command of Dutch and English
- Precise and systematic method of working
- Based in Amsterdam
For more information please contact our Manager Finance and Control Richard Jansen via 020 – 66 51 350 or richard.jansen[at]ams-institute.org.
To apply please address your CV to Richard Jansen via richard.jansen[at]ams-institute.org.
About AMS Institute:
AMS Institute, the Amsterdam Institute for Advanced Metropolitan Solutions, is a public-private institute that sits at the crossover between industry, government, academia and the public.
Founded by Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Wageningen University & Research, Delft University of Technology, the City of Amsterdam, Shell, European Space Agency, Accenture, IBM, Port of Amsterdam, Cisco, Waternet, Alliander and KPN our mission is to free intelligence from its ivory tower and let it out into the world where it can do something useful.
Aiming to solve problems in metropolitan areas, we combine brainpower, data and knowledge from the fields of design, planning, life sciences, engineering, physics, mathematics, information technology and social sciences. Through facilitating and initiating (research)projects that ‘fix’ things we create practical solutions, products, businesses activity and workable plans that benefit urban progress.