On Thursday April 18th, we invite you to join us for the official opening of the exhibition of their Living Lab products. Experience the learning outcomes of the student Living Labs in real-life and get ready to be inspired!
About the MSc MADE Living Lab
The Living Lab course is part of the MSc MADE graduation year. During this course, the students are connected to partners in the AMS Institute network – or in some cases even create new connections - allowing them to gain Living Lab experience in a real-life setting. Spread on cases all over the city, the students work on urban challenges, tinkering with all types of (practical) solutions together with different types of stakeholders. From wastewater composites to innovative lighting structures, and from roadmaps in the energy transition to citizen engagement for bulk waste strategies, through these experiences MADE students learn to adopt a living lab way of working.
Register for the official opening
If you would like to join for the official opening, let us know by registering here. The event starts at 16:00h.
- Circular Value Chains for Creating Secondary Raw Materials in the Metropolitan Region Amsterdam as part of the Cinderela research project
- Creating incentives for Local Renewable Energy Organisations and their stakeholders for the energy transition of Amsterdam with an online platform for the Amsterdam Climate Agreement - in partnership with Accenture.
- Material visions for a composite made out of wastewater streams as part of the WASCOM research project
- Realize an innovative lighting structure at DGTL festival Amsterdam 2019
- Disrupting ideas for circularity in the fashion industry in collaboration with Sympany and the Municipality of Amsterdam
- Testing rainwater management innovations in Amsterdam
- Matters of co-creation and energy transition in the sustainable urban development of Haven-Stad (Sloterdijk I)
- Collaboratively developing strategies in waste collection at the Hoodlab of Venserpolder