This spring, AMS Institute releases the second Call for Stimulus Projects. The aim of Stimulus Projects is to give new and existing AMS partners support to innovative research that has a strong upscaling potential.
Stimulus Projects should realize short-term research output, which act as a catalyst of a new solution direction, concept or approach. The projects may quickly assess the feasibility of ideas, or seek for a completely new and promising avenue of research and innovation. Stimulus projects aim at generating major follow-up projects (or programs). AMS Institute is able to provide co-funding (in cash) up to 50% of project budget with a maximum of €25.000 (your own contribution may be in cash or in kind).
A maximum of eight (8) proposals will be awarded.
To facilitate finding partners for this call, AMS will organize a Matchmaking event on Tuesday May 24th at the AMS Institute, from 14:00-16:00h. This event has limited capacity. If you would like to attend, sign up before or on May 19th via the online form.
- May 2nd, 2016: Call release
- May 24th, 2016: Matchmaking event (sign up here)
- June 27th, 2016: Pre-submission of proposals (sign up here)
- July 11th, 2016: Call deadline (submit via firstname.lastname@example.org)
- September, 2016: Announcement of results to applicants
Pre-submission of proposals
For an efficient review process after the call deadline, we kindly request applicants to notify AMS earlier about their proposal submission. If you are planning to submit a proposal for the Call, inform us via the pre-submission form, preferably by June 27th.
Submit your proposal
Send your complete proposal to our email email@example.com, preferably in 1 pdf document. Proposals should be submitted by 11 July 2016, 16.00h. Only completed proposals submitted in time to firstname.lastname@example.org will be accepted for review.
A Stimulus proposal consists of the following completed set of documents:
- Proposal template (.docx)
- Budget template (11a) (.xlsx)
- Letters of Commitment (11b) – LoC’s are required from all partners involved in the proposal (.docx)
For more information about the call and application criteria, please check the documents below.
- Call for Stimulus Projects details (.pdf)
- Frequently Asked Questions (.pdf)
- AMS Institute Research and Valorisation Programme Outline 2015-2018 (.pdf)
- AMS Institute Financial Guidelines (.pdf)
For questions, please contact Natasha de Sena or Saskia Timmer: email@example.com